Focus on... Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Balm
wild roseThis is by far my favourite Neal's Yard product and it is also what I use in my Natural Facelift Massage and Indian Head Massage. It truly is a wonder product!
This gorgeous balm helps restore smoothness and radiance to your skin. It can be used to deeply clean and nourishing and comes with an organic muslin cloth.
And the balm is so versatile. It can be used in no less than 10 ways:
1. CLEANSER: Massage a small amount onto the face, and remove with the muslin cloth rinsed in warm water
2. MOISTURISER: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to the face, massaging in with an upward motion
3. MASK: After thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating, apply the balm over the face. Cover the face with a warm washcloth, and relax for 10 minutes. Remove any remaining traces of balm with the muslin cloth, and apply your usual moisturiser
4. LIP BALM: Apply a small amount to the lips to prevent dryness and chapping. Can be used over lipstick to add extra shine
5. COMPLEXION ENHANCER: Apply a small amount to the cheekbones for a healthy glow
6. NAIL BALM: Massage a small amount of the balm into the cuticles every night to encourage strong nail growth
7. HEEL AND ELBOW SOFTENER: After washing and exfoliating the feet, massage some balm into the heels
8. IN FLIGHT INTENSIVE MOISTURE BOOST: During a flight, wear as a moisturiser to lock in moisture, so you arrive with a fresh glowing complexion.
9. EYEBROW TAMER: After shaping the eyebrows, apply a small amount of balm to smooth and control
10. SUMMER SKIN GLOW: Dab on in the evening to nourish holiday skin & maintain your sunkissed glow.
This gorgeous product is priced at £37 and the pot will last and last and last. Available to buy from so get in touch to place your order or order here.